We care for a population of over one million people in Brent, Ealing,Harrow, and beyond, from three acute sites and several satellite locations in our communities:
- Northwick Park Hospital is home to one of the busiest emergency departments (A&E) in the country. The hospital provides a full range of services including the country’s top-rated hyper-acute stroke unit and one of only three hyper-acute rehabilitation units in the UK
- St. Mark’s Hospital, based on our Northwick Park site, is an internationally renowned specialist centre for colorectal disease
- Central Middlesex Hospital is our planned care site, which also offers a range of outpatient services and urgent care centre.
- Ealing Hospital is a busy and vibrant district general hospital providing a range of clinical services, including an emergency department and urgent care centre.
- Meadow House Hospice is in the grounds of Ealing Hospital, providing specialist end of life and palliative care to the people of Ealing and Hounslow.
- With our partners, we provide sexual health services to Brent, Ealing, Harrow, and Hillingdon.